- + Date of Established : Contribute Here
- + Chairman : Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ishaq
- + Programs Offered : MBBS
Phone Number : + 92 91 5602471, 5602473
Website : http://jmcp.edu.pk
Address : Warsak Road, Peshawar, Pakistan
History & Progress
Jinnah Medical College Peshawar has been established as the first step of our educational endeavors. It is situated on the main Warsak Road; an area that has become the hub of educational institutes in Peshawar. The College was founded with the aim of providing quality medical education to a growing number of Pakistani students. The College employs latest teaching techniques to ensure that our students are able to compete with the increasingly competent health professionals entering into the field from Pakistan and abroad.
The college has an imposing building with green lawns around it, and open area suitable for further expansion. The main building, apart from administration offices, houses the departments of basic sciences of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry as well as the library, seminar rooms, auditorium, lecture rooms, dissection hall, cafeteria and the college mosque.
Vision & Mission
- Train young medical professionals in an academically conducive environment
- Promote a passion of research in its graduates.
- Employ the latest teaching techniques.
- Enable students to think critically.
- Train socially responsible medical professionals.
- Promote and Sponsor faculty development.