- Category: ETEA
- Published on 24 July 2013
You are eligible to appear in the UET, Peshawar, entrance test if:
- You have done Part I or Part II of intermediate examination.
- (However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of entrance test result.)
- Candidates, who have passed Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only. They are allowed to take Entrance Test and attempt Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry.
- You have valid domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Entrance Test will be held simultaneously in:
- Abbottabad Test Center for Abbottabad Boards.
- Swat Test Center for Swat and Malakand Boards.
- Peshawar Test Center for Peshawar and Mardan Boards.
- Candidates who belong to Northern Areas/AJK/Federal and other Boards will take Entrance Test at Peshawar Centre.
Guidelines for payment of entrance test registration fee
- Before you can login to the online registration form, you need to deposit Rs.1500/- in account number 205505522 in any branch of UBL.
- Amount less than Rs.1500/- will deny access to online application form and you will have to deposit Rs.1500/- again, irrespective of the initial amount deposited.
- Give your name and NIC number to the cashier at the UBL.
- You will receive a receipt.
- You will have to enter SEQ. No., bank branch code and transaction date as per your receipt.
- Do not share your receipt details with anyone. University will not be responsible for misuse of your bank receipt.
Links for Online Registration