Notices: Registration open for NAT test
- National Aptitude Test is compulsory for NTS associated universities/colleges.
- Candidates appear in a single test which is applicable to all of the NTS associated institutes.
- One thing to be clear that students have to apply for each university separately and only the test will be exempted if they appear in NAT.
- The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS Result Card.
- The Result of the NAT will be valid for ONE YEAR
How to Apply:
- Get NTS registration form and bank deposit slip downloadable from NTS website www.nts.org.pk, daily New papers or reproduce them as per given sample.
- The form is also available inside the User Guide.
- Deposit Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) through the prescribed online bank.
- Deposit slip in the online branches.
- The branches are MCB Bank Ltd (MCB), United Bank Limited Pakistan (UBL), Habib Bank Limited (HBL) or Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
- See bank service charges on deposit slip.
- Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this Registration Form.
- All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
- Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your NAT Registration Form.
- Advertisement Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Registration Form
- Provisional Candidates’ list will be uploaded on website
- Queries will be entertained till
- Roll No. Slip Dispatch Date
- Result Announcement Date on NTS Website
- Result Card Dispatch Date
Schedules for 2012
|Test Date||Advertisement Dates||Last Date of Submission of Registration Form||Provisional Candidates’ list will be uploaded on website||Queries will be entertained till||Roll No. Slip Dispatch Date||Result Announcement Date on NTS Website|
|2nd December 2012||28th October 2012||10th November 2012||14th November 2012||16th November 2012||17th November 2012||8th December 2012|
|23rd December 2012||25th November 2012||8th December 2012||10th December 2012||12th December 2012||13th December 2012||29th December 2012|