Applications on prescribed form, appended to the prospectus, obtainable from United Bank Limited (UBL), University Campus Branch are invited for admissions to Master (2-Year), LLB (3- year) and M.Com (1 & 2 year) degree programmes in the subjects/departments given below so as to reach the Directorate of Admissions on or before 08/10/2013. Essential details in this regard are as given on the Slides Images:
- i.Photocopies of the following documents must be attached with the application form.
- Verified copies of B.A/B.Sc. DMC (Part-I & II) / Transcripts.
- Domicile Certificate (attested copy).
- CNIC (attested copy).
- Two recent photographs.
- Applicants applying against quota seats must attach relevant documents in support of his/her eligibility.
- Graduates of the session 2012 and 2013 will be given 1st priority, while the others will be given 2nd priority.
- Applicants are advised to obtain Registration Form for Entry Test available at Facilitation Counter, in Administration Block.
- Applicant must be careful in selecting the correct category of test prescribed for admission to the deptt/subject.
- An applicant desirous of appearing in more than one Test must register separately.
- Registration for entry test will be made at the Registration counters provided at the room adjacent to Convocation Hall, University of Peshawar w.e.f. 27/09/2013 to 08/10/2013 on payment of Rs. 450/- in the respective banks mentioned in the deposit slip.
- Details regarding the Admission, Entry Test, Sample Test and instructions for candidates are made available on university website www.upesh.edu.pk and NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Form received by mail or after 08.10.2013 will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to make changes in any programme when deemed necessary.
Prof. Dr. Hizbullah Khan