Applications, on prescribed form, appended with prospectus, obtainable from Admission Section, City Campus, Near Qila Bala Hisar, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar for admission to the MS/M.Phil/M.Phil leading to Ph.D program of the University in the following subjects, are invited for which essential details are as under:
|COMPUTER SCIENCEMS||Minimum CGPA should be 3.0 (Semester System) or First Division (Annual System) from a recognized University.· BS (CS) 4 Years Degree (Min 130 Credit Hours).· Computer Science Conversion Course (2 Years Degree) referred to as “MCS” or “M.Sc (CS)” (Min 66 Credit Hours).|
|Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 (Semester System) or First Division (Annual System) from a recognized University.|
|Minimum CGPA should be 3.0 (Semester System) or First Division (Annual System) from a recognized University.|
- Candidates employed in any government or semi government institution/ organization must submit NOC within 30 days of initial selection failing which the selection will be deemed as cancelled.
- Admission to a programme will only be given to those candidates who have qualified NTS GAT (General) that is still valid at the time of submission of application form.
- Candidates must apply on prescribed admission form duly filled in and supported by the attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees shall be submitted directly to the Academics Section, City Campus, Near Qila Bala Hisar, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar by Saturday, 29th December, 2012.
- Incomplete and late submitted applications will not be entertained.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview only. Those who have already applied needs not to apply fresh.
IMPORTANT: The University reserves the right to freeze any programmes due to unavoidable circumstances. The University may also modify the criteria governing programmes or to make necessary amendments in the programmes of studies where deemed necessary.