- + Date of Established : 2007
- + Vice Chancellor : Muhammad Imran Ullah
- + Programs Offered : BS, MS, PhD
Phone Number : + 92 91 2250820 – 2582835 – 5002402
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://abasyn.edu.pk
Address : Ring Road (Charsadda Link) , Peshawar- Pakistan
History & Progress
Abasyn University has been established in the belief that all people are enriched by learning, search for true knowledge; and the application of this knowledge to benefit the people of our dear homeland, Pakistan. Human resource is the real capital asset of any nation. The better developed it is, the brighter the future of a nation. There is no denying the fact that improper management and lack of leadership are the root causes of many problems that Pakistan is facing at different levels and in various domains of individual and collective life. The need of the hour therefore is to improve the leadership and managerial skills of our youth.
Close scrutiny reveals that the corner-stone of the new international world order is driven more by trading or economics. Nations which cannot safeguard and exploit their resources efficiently are losing their identity and remain dependent on others. Nations which adopted trade and business as their initial growth and survival strategy, have ruled the world because business enables a nation to fulfill its economic and security requirements, hence making it self-sufficient in all fields.
Abasyn Educational System started working in 1998 in affiliation with Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan (Pakistan) and produced hundreds of graduates in Management and Computer Sciences. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad approved the establishment of Abasyn University and the Provincial Government granted Charter to the University in December, 2007 to function as a full-fledged University. The HEC also placed the University in category ‘W’ (the first highest category institution in the Province) right away.
Abasyn University’s mission is to provide an environment of academic excellence that enables students to utilize their potential fully. By having access to excellent teaching, challenging academic programs, and extracurricular experiences, students will develop skills and habits that promote values for career preparation, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.
Programs & Degree Offered
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Bachelor of Business Studies BBS
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science BSCS
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication and Networks BSTN
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) 1-1/2 years, 2 years and 3-1/2 years
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
- Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS)
- Master of Science in Telecommunication and Networks (MSTN)
- Master of Science in Management Science (MSMS)
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
- Master of Science in Industrial Management (MSIM)
- Master of Science in Logistic and Supply Chain Management (MSLSM)
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering (Ph.D (CS & Eng))