If you think you have what it takes to revolutionize the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and contribute to the digital economy then don’t miss this chance as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board is now accepting applications for incubating potential startups at Durshal Community Innovation Labs at Peshawar, Mardan & Swat.
What’s Offered at Durshal Community Innovation Lab
- Monthly Stipends of PKR 30,000/Member
- 6 months Incubation Cycle
- Mentorship & Training sessions
- Demo Day
- Resident Entrepreneurs
- Assistance in Intellectual Property & Company Registration
- Access to Funds
- Eclectic Ambiance
- Durshal Community of Awesomeness
- At least one startup member shall be a graduate with 16 years of education or more in any ICT, Business Management/Administration or related fields
- Applicant startups must have an ICT based business idea that can be transformed into a full-fledged commercial product/service
- Applicant startups shall be in early stages of business development. Small companies that require a significant change in direction or are planning to launch a new product/service may also apply
- Applicant startups shall have a team that can handle both the technical and management aspects of their business
- Applicant startups shall have the capacity for growth and provide economic value to the province by creating new jobs opportunities in their respective areas.
How to Apply
- Apply online at durshal.com/apply.
- Only shortlisted startups shall be called for a pitching session.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Limited no. of Startups shall be selected.
- Your applications should be submitted to our web portal before April 10, 2018.
- Join this group for details: KPITBGov Facebook Group.