It is hereby notified for the general information of all concerned that the following dates for Regular/ Late University/ Late College/ Private Candidates of M.A/ M.Sc(Previous/Final) have been fixed for the Submission of Examination Admission Forms for the Annual Examination, 2016.
|One Paper||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 4700/-||Rs. 5200/-|
|Two Papers||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 3400/-||Rs. 5300/-||Rs. 5800/-|
|One Paper||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 3400/-||Rs. 5300/-||Rs. 5800/-|
|Two Papers||Rs. 2100/-||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 3800/-||Rs. 5900/-||Rs. 6400/-|
Full Subjects in M.A/ M.Sc (Previous & Final)
|M.A/ M.Sc(Previous)||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3100/-||Rs. 5600/-||Rs. 8600/-||Rs. 9100/-|
|M.A/ M.Sc(Final)||Rs. 3700/-||Rs. 3800/-||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10700/-||Rs. 11200/-|
Thesis & Practical Fee
|Thesis/ Internship fee Rs. 3900/- will be charged per student, along with examination fee.|
|Practical Fee Rs. 400/- per practical.|
|Note: Failed in three(3) OR more than three papers will be charged full fee.|
The Admission fee covers the computerized DMC charges too.
- Admission forms of Regular/Late College/ Late University student dully completed in all respects shall be sent by Heads of the concerned Department/College/institute along with covering letter and list of students concerned.
- Private candidates are required to get their admission forms along with requisite documents and white background photographs attested/signed on backside by a gazetted officer prior to submission.
- Candidates having passed B.A/B.Sc, or equivalent from a University other than University of Peshawar should attach verified copy of Degree & original Migration certificate along with Rs. 1650/- Registration fee.
- Candidates already having appeared in Annual Examination, 2015 in M.A/M.Sc. Previous/Final and placed in compartment are required to submit their forms within one month after the declaration of result, failing which fee of the day will charged.
- After the last date of submission of forms with tripple fee, forms will be accepted with a fine of Rs. 500/- for delay of every 15 days or a maximum of Rs. 2000/- till two weeks prior to the commencement of the examination, after which no admission form shall be entertained unless allowed by the competent authority.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained in any case and will be returned at the risk/cost of candidates.
- Claims of candidates to have sent admission form by post but not received at this office shall neither be considered valid nor be entertained but can be tackled/ settled with postal service by the candidates concerned.
- Fee once deposited shall neither be refundable nor adjustable, if the candidate is otherwise eligible.
This is issued with the approval of the competent authority.