American Associate for cancer research offer the exploration grants in the field of tumor angiogenesis. The grants is offered for a long time and its value is $100,000 i.e. $50,000 for consistently. The understudies must give backing of the tutored doctor researcher amid their work on a disease examination venture which is identified with tumor angiogenesis.
Last date of apply: Students can submit their application before 22 July, 2015.
Eligible Subjects: It is research based scholarships. AACR Judah granted the scholarships in the field of Tumor angiogenesis.
Course Level: Students can get involved in the research project.
American Association for Cancer Research
Place to Collect Scholarship: ACCR Judah USA is offering the fellowships in research projects.
Eligibility Criteria: To be qualifying for this scholarship. Students fulfill the requirements of selection criteria.
· Students must have the medical degree or have MD/PHD
· In the beginning of the grant on 1 October, 2015, the candidate must have a full-time and has a completed medical residency / doctoral degree. Students can also do work with the support, medical or research mentor with the United States.
· The past grantees after meeting the terms of the financial report can also apply. Those researchers.
· researchers can apply for the award of AACR Career Development
· Those researchers that hold the rank of instructor, professor or assistant professor or equivalent degree holders are not eligible to apply.
· U.S. government or private employees are not eligible for the scholarship.
· The individuals holding active AACR grants are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
· . The membership of AACR is also needed and those who are not the member have to submit an application for membership before 22 July, 2015.
Target Candidates: Students from all countries can apply for scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship: The time duration of the scholarship is two years.
The scholarship valve is $100,000 i.e. $50,000 for each year. The candidates must provide the help to mentor physician scientist during their work on research project, which is related to tumor angiogenesis. There may be some extra funds are also available for students.
Instruction to Apply
Candidates can apply by online system.