Students are requested to bring the following on the day of the test
- Admit Card (ID Number) provided by the respective Institutions / ETEA.
- Thin Tip Black Marker (Dollar Sketch line marker)
- Clip Board to hold the Answer Sheet.
- Your ID.Number (Roll No), Name & Test Form (Paper Version A, B, C or D) is already filled on Pink Answer Sheet.
- Students are requested to take care of the Answer Sheet. i.e., Not bend it etc.
- Total questions are 200, all compulsory, all carry equal marks.
- The invigilators during the test will answer NO queries. Understanding the paper is also a part of the test.
- Each wrong answer will get –1 score, correct answer receives +4 score and unattempted gets 0 score.
- More than one mark on the same question will be considered wrong.
- Be sure before you mark your answer, because once you do that, it can not be changed.
- DO NOT use any type of ERASER or any covering fluids. Any attempts to erase a mark can result in damaging the sheet and hence it will not be marked correctly.
- Use of Mobile Phones, calculators, calculator watches, scientific or mathematical tables and other electronic device is not allowed.
- Please use the ROUGH WORK sheet given at the end of question paper for rough work. Do not detach that sheet from the question paper.
- DO NOT write at the back of the answer sheet.
Please NOTE:DO NOT Tear off any Page of Test Paper; ETEA will Examine each Test Paper
Correct form for shading answers
Filling answer sheet