- + Date of Established : 2001
- + Vice Chancellor : Prof. Dr. Hameedullah Khan Alizai
- + Program Offered : BS, MS, MPhil, PhD
Phone Number : +92 (091) – 5812117, 5813322, 5825707
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://qurtuba.edu.pk
Address : K-1, Phase III, Hayatabad, Peshawar, K.P.K Pakistan
History & Progress
Qurtuba University of Science and Information Technology is one of the pioneer private sector universities of North West Frontier Province (K.P.K) Pakistan. The university was established through a charter issued by the Governor (K.P.K) on 30th August 2001 and is recognized by the Higher Education commission (former UGC), Islamabad.
The University has been working sincerely towards the attainment of character-building and cultivate in its students the quest for inquiry so that they may extend the frontiers of knowledge & be able to bring peace & prosperity to the country. Our goal is to revive the memories of the city of Cordova, known as “Madinat-Ul-Ilm”. This city was known as the cradle of knowledge and research for centuries. European scholars & students also thronged to this seat of learning & acquired specializations in various fields of knowledge.
Vision & Mission
A nation-wide University acknowledged as an innovative and market-oriented institution, pursuit its inquiry, discovery and application through excellence in teaching and learning, value-added research and vibrant student life, matching to its national objectives, values & culture.
- To provide career-oriented undergraduate and graduate university programs.
- Advance the highest quality of research, learning, teaching and professional practice in a technologically conducive environment.
- Contribute to the socio-economic advancement of Pakistan in the global context.
- Foster fulfilling student experience and a rewarding educational (work) environment.
Business Administration and Commerce
- B.B.A (HONS) (4 YEARS/8 SEMESTERS)
- B.Com (2 YEARS / 4 SEMESTERS)
- M.Com ( 1 YEAR / 2 SEMESTERS)
- M.Com (2 YEARS / 4 SEMESTERS)
- MBA (3 1/2 YEARS/ 7 SEMESTERS)
- MBA (1 1/2 YEARS/ 3 SEMESTERS) (Post BBA (Hons))
- MBA Executive (2 YEARS/ 4 SEMESTERS) (Post Bachelor with 3 years Mgt. Experience)
Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- BCS (4 YEARS/ 8 SEMESTERS)
- MCS (2 YEARS/ 4 SEMESTERS)
Social Sciences and Humanities
- B.ED (ONE YEAR / 2 SEMESTERS)
- M.ED (ONE YEAR / 2 SEMESTERS)
- M.A (ENGLISH) (2 YEARS / 4 SEMESTERS)
- M.A (INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & POLITICAL SCIENCE) (2 YEARS / 4 SEMESTERS)
- M.Sc ECONOMICS (2YEAR / 4 SEMESTERS)
- M.Sc MATHEMATICS (2 YEARS / 4 SEMESTERS)
MS, MPhil & PhD
- MS MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- M. PHIL (INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS)
- M.PHIL (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
- M. PHIL EDUCATION
- M. PHIL (English)
- M. PHIL (URDU)
- Ph.D (MANAGEMENT SCIENCES )
- Ph.D (INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS)
- Ph.D (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
- Ph.D (EDUCATION)
- Ph.D (URDU)